Raphaël Fishing Co. Ltd. (”RFC”) is a truly historical company and is over 95 years’ old. RFC was incorporated in Port Louis, Mauritius on 7 July 1927. In 1928, the Raphaël Fishing Co. acquired the assets of the Saint Brandon Fish and Manure Co. Ltd, which included the October 1901 permanent lease covering thirteen of the thirty Saint Brandon islands (also known as the Cargados Carajos Shoals). On 30 July 2008, the United Kingdom Privy Council adjudged the 1901 permanent lease as a permanent grant.
In keeping with its centenarian past, the Raphaël Fishing Company continues to take a responsible, accountable and proactive stance on the upkeep and protection of the fauna & flora on its islands together with the directly affected marine environment adjoining the Saint Brandon Islands. The Company has a long-standing legacy of securing these natural habitats and safely preserving them for future generations to enjoy. Responsible access to visitors is simplified exclusively through a request to email@example.com. For organisational reasons related to the protection of the ecology of specific company islands, all visitor requests must be received well in advance of a proposed landing. RFC is fully committed to the protection of flora and fauna and to controlling the propagation of ecological harm through unauthorised access.